Why Choose RMS Insurance for Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
- Personalized Coverage – We know every hospitality industry is different and has various risk exposures, so we created a custom policy that perfectly addresses your current coverage needs while being customizable for your evolving needs.
- Claims Management Program – We streamline and expedite your claims processing, minimizing the turnaround time for settlements.
- Trusted Partner – We always strive to provide our clients with the best product knowledge and resources, helping them make informed decisions concerning coverage.
- Return-to-Work Program – It is intended to help your employees quickly get back to work following workplace injuries/accidents.
If you are looking for workers’ comp insurance near you, contact us today at 516-742-8585.
Your employer will give you a claim form after reporting your injury. Just complete the form and give it to your employer. They will send it to the insurance agency and the state workers’ compensation agency for your claim to be processed.
Inform your employer/workers’ compensation provider about your injury and then determine whether your injury needs medical intervention. For emergencies, you can contact 911. For non-emergencies, you can visit your insurance carrier’s in-network doctor for treatment and care.
Generally, the cost of workers’ compensation insurance varies depending on the size and scale of your business and its risk exposures. However, you can keep the costs low by:
- Generally, the cost of workers’ compensation insurance varies depending on the size and scale of your business and its risk exposures. However, you can keep the costs low by:
- Managing/Mitigating your risks by installing security alarms and fire extinguishers.
- Classifying your employees with correct workers’ compensation class codes (this helps eliminates overpaying).