Bars, Pubs & Taverns Insurance

Bars, Pubs and Tavern Insurance Program

Whether located in the urban city block or on the small town main drag, the country’s pubs and taverns still serve as the nation’s after-work watering holes, building community and relationships. From a post-ballgame celebration to karaoke night, these social places welcome neighbors and strangers alike for food, relaxation, and enjoyment.

But how can bars, pub, and tavern owners and managers keep their hospitality face-forward while liability hazards loom over their shoulders at all times? The answer is a solid commercial liability insurance program from the professionals at RMS Insurance. Our program insurance for bars,  pubs,  and taverns addresses the standard liability concerns confronting this niche restaurant industry. Additionally, we offer value-added services on risk management and claims to make prevention and recovery easier than ever.

RMS Insurance Brokerage, LLC liability program insurance for pubs and taverns covers the bar, the food service, and even valet parking. We offer:

Alcohol-related claims and violent incidents, along with food-related claims and injuries, are all part of running a pub. Our top-rated carriers have worked in the hospitality and restaurant industry for years and can help with risk assessment services alongside their solid reputation for paying claims.

Protecting bars, pubs, and taverns from costly liability losses is a job for a hospitality insurance specialist. Let us get you started on helping your clients today.

Our program insurance for pubs and taverns addresses the standard liability concerns confronting this niche restaurant industry

Get in Touch with Us Today (516) 742-8585  Contact Us


At RMS and associated firms, business continues as usual. Our staff is remote-capable and available to handle all partners, brokers, and insureds at the present time. Contact us today!